- Unemployed layabout: check
- Parent of many children by several fathers: check
- Overweight: check, check, check
- Drinking to excess: check ("it's fine to drink 50 units per week while pregnant, I just dilute it with ice")
- Housed at taxpayer expense: check
- Bonus marks for falling through the stairs of her house and requiring the council to reinforce them
- Spending huge amounts of benefit money on food: check
- Teenaged mom: check (first pregnant at 17)
- Demands large amounts of taxpayer money for medical treatment: check
'I can’t afford a personal trainer or weight-loss surgery – I need help from the taxpayer. I know it's my fault I'm fat, but my pregnancy cravings meant I couldn’t stop eating,' she told Closer.News article trailing a magazine feature: check.
Read the full interview in this week's Closer magazine on sale now
There's no direct link to rising house prices, to be fair, so I think it's still just possible for another Daily Mail article to top this; however, it will be hard to beat.
Looking at the photo in the article, I can't help but feel sorry for that sofa.